terms and conditions
The following general terms and conditions include statutory information on your rights according to rules and regulations on distance- and electronic sale contracts.
§ 1 application and definition of terms
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts made through the internet platform lilianvontrapp.com between vT concept GmbH, represented by CEOs Lilian Trapp and Zeno Trapp, Winterfeldtstrasse 25, 10781 Berlin, phone +49-30-69532839 (“the vendor”) and the clients as described in § 2 of these terms (“clients”).
(2) Business between vendor and client is exclusively subject to these terms and conditions in their valid form and version at the time of order. Contrary or alternative terms or conditions brought forward by the contracting party or buyer shall be deemed to be void unless agreed on and accepted expressly in writing.
(3) Products on the platform lilianvontrapp.com are only available for purchase by consumers. Businesses may not purchase products through lilianvontrapp.com, separate contracts must be obtained in writing directly from the vendor.
(4) Whether the client is a consumer shall be determined according to the definition in § 13 BGB. If the client is accordingly not a consumer, he shall be deemed a business.
§ 2 contract
(1) A contract can be established through the order process on the website and can be completed as follows:
(a) The client can choose from an assortment of products, which are collected in the shopping “bag”. By clicking “checkout” the client reaches a page where he may enter his delivery and invoice addresses and chose his payment method. This page can only be reached by accepting these terms and conditions. After entering invoice and payment details, the client is presented with a summary of his order. By clicking “pay”, the client places his binding order of the items in his shopping bag. Before placing his order, the client has the ability to view and change his details at all times. The client may do this by navigating back in browser or by cancelling and restarting the checkout process.
(b) The vendor then sends the client an automated confirmation of receipt, including order, delivery and payment details. In this receipt, the vendor informs the client, that the order is undergoing review. This confirmation can be printed by the client by selecting the “print” option of his email client. The confirmation of receipt merely documents, that the order has been received and does not imply acceptance of the order by the vendor. The vendor will then determine, whether he can accept the order. In case the order can only be delivered in part or not at all, the vendor will inform the client immediately. If the order can be delivered, the vendor will inform the client through an order confirmation email.
(2) When ordering through the online store of the vendor, a contract is established with:
vT concept GmbH, represented by CEOs Lilian Trapp and Zeno Trapp
Winterfeldtstrasse 25, 10781 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 – 30 – 69532839
Court of registration: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Registration number: HRB 173097 B
(3) Contract languages shall be German and English.
§ 3 delivery & transfer of risk
(1) Information on delivery times can be found on the product pages.
(2) If the client is consumer, risk of accidental destruction, accidental damage or accidental loss of the ordered goods shall be carried by the client once the product is delivered to the client or the client defaults acceptance of delivery.
(3) If the client is a business, the above mentioned risks are carried by the client once the order has been dispatched by the carrier.
§ 4 retention of title
(1) until the order (including VAT and shipping costs) has been paid in full, the merchandize remains sole property of the vendor.
(2) the following is only applicable to business clients: The client is not authorized to sell delivered products under retention of title. In case of a sale, the client assigns all claims arising out of this sale up to the amount owed plus 20% to the vendor.
§ 5 prices and delivery
(1) All prices on the website of the vendor are quoted including the respective value added tax (VAT). Shipping costs are not included.
(2) Possible shipping costs payable by the client are clearly indicated on the product pages, in the shopping bag and on the checkout pages.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The vendor only delivers to clients, whose habitual residence is in one of the following countries: Member states of the European Union, Norway, Switzerland.
(4) Different prices and conditions from the list available on the vendor’s website can be arranged with business clients for large orders. These are to be confirmed in writing by the vendor.
§ 6 payment
(1) The client can pay through advance invoice payment or paypal.
(2) Paypal is an external payment service. To pay via paypal, the client can do so either through his own paypal account or through selecting “pay without account”. If the client chooses paypal as his method of payment, he is forwarded to the paypal website, where he can either create a new account, log in with an excisting account or pay without a paypal account. He is then prompted to commence payment according to the instructions on the paypal website. When paying through paypal, the order will be dispatched as soon as the vendor has received confirmation about the successful transaction by paypal.
(3) When paying through invoice advance payment, the client will be informed about the payable amount and our banking details via email, as soon as the order is ready for dispatch.
(4) Invoice payment is due when the client has received the order confirmation and the contract has been established, unless different terms have been agreed upon in writing. If a time for payment has been specified by reference to the calendar, the client will be in default without a reminder once that date has passed. In this case he shall be liable to pay 5 percent above base rate default interest. In case the client is a business, he shall be liable to pay 9 percent above base rate default interest, as well as a fixed rate of 40 Euros.
(5) The client’s obligation to pay default interest does not diminish the vendor’s right to claim further damages caused by delayed payment or to withdraw from the contract according to § 323 BGB.
§ 7 warranty
(1) If the product has been received with a material defect, the client has the right to ask the vendor to eliminate this defect or to replace the product with a flawless version. The vendor has the right to deny the client’s chosen form of rectification, if it entails disproportional costs.
(2) If rectification fails, if it is unreasonable to the client or the vendor denies rectification, the client is entitled to withdraw from the contract, reduce the sales price or claim damages for his fruitless expenditures according to relevant applicable law. A client’s claim to damages are additionally subject to special conditions as written in § 8 of these terms and conditions.
(3) Warranty is 2 years following delivery of products to the client, if the client is consumer. If the client is a business, warranty is 12 months from delivery.
(4) The following is only applicable to business clients: The client is liable to check the product immediately upon receipt. The product is deemed approved by the client, if (i) an obvious material defect has not been reported to the vendor within 5 business days of receipt or (ii) a hidden material defect has not been reported to the vendor within 5 business days of discovery.
(5) Warranty shall only be applicable to delivered products, if it has been granted specifically in the order confirmation of those products.
§ 8 liability
(1) Clients’ claims for damages shall be excluded, unless they result from injuries to life, body or health of a person, from a violation of essential contractual obligations, or from the intentional infringement of obligations by the vendor, his legal representatives or agents. Contractual obligations are essential, if they are deemed necessary to fulfil the objective of the contract and which clients can normally rely on to be fulfilled.
(2) If a violation of essential contractual obligations occurs, the vendor only bears liability for foreseeable damage typical for this type of contract, if the violation was caused by simple negligence, unless it results in injuries to life, body or health of a person.
(3) The limitations detailed in parts (1) and (2) also apply to legal representatives and agents of the vendor, if claims for damages are made against them directly.
(4) Regulations of product liability law remain unaffected.
§ 9 revocation information
(1) When completing a remote purchase transaction, consumers have the legal right to revocation of contract, of which we shall inform according to statutory regulations in the following passage. Exemptions from the right to revocation of contract are detailed in section (2). A sample revocation form is found in section (4).
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reason.
The revocation period lasts 14 days from the day you or an authorized third party, who is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the products.
To exercise your right to revocation of contract, you must inform us (vT concept GmbH, represented by CEOs Lilian Trapp and Zeno Trapp, Winterfeldtstrasse 25, 10781 Berlin, phone +49-30-69532839, email firstname.lastname@example.org) by a clear declaration (e.g. through traditional mail or Email) about your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached revocation form, but are not required to do so.
consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all received payments in connection to this contract, including shipping costs (excluding extra costs arising out of the use of expedited shipping or any shipping other than the reasonable standard shipping offered by us) immediately and within 14 days of receiving your notice of revocation. Refunds shall be made by the same payment method used in the original transaction, unless something else has been agreed in writing. The client will not be charged any transaction costs. It is our right to deny refunds until we have received the products or until you have provided proof that the products have been sent, whichever event occurs first. You are to return the products immediately and in any case within 14 days of your notice of revocation. The deadline is met, if the products are sent within this 14 day period. All direct return shipping costs are to be covered by you. You are liable for loss of value only if such loss is due to handling of the product which is unnecessary to test its nature, characteristics and functionality.
end of revocation instructions
(2) Right to revocation does not apply for contracts containing the delivery of
(a) products which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured according to clients’ individual specifications or have been personalized for the client;
(b) products which are sealed and are unsuitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene once their seal has been removed;
(c) products which have been inseparably combined with other products due to their specific condition;
(d) products or services, including financial services, whose values are subject to financial market fluctuations out of the vendors control and which may occur during the revocation period, especially services in connnection to stocks, open fund shares according to § 1 section 4 KaGb and other marketable securities, foreign currencies, derivatives or money market instruments.
(3) In accordance with the law, the vendor informs about the standard revocation form as follows:
(If you wish to revoke your contract, please complete this form and return it to us.)
vT concept GmbH
hereby I/we () revoke the contract made by me/us () containing the delivery of the following products/services (*)
ordered on / received on (*) date
name of purchasing party
address of purchasing party
signature of purchasing party (only when sending by mail)
(*) delete as applicable
§ 10 data processing
(1) The vendor collects data of clients in the course of processing orders and contracts. This is done in accordance with rules and regulations set by the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. The vendor will only collect and/or use stock and usage data without prior consent of the client, if this is necessary for processing orders and contracts and for the use and invoicing of teleservices.
§ 11 final clauses
(1) For business clients: All contracts between vendor and client shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with exclusion of UNCITRAL commercial law.
(2) So as long as the client is a businessperson, a legal entity within a public body, or a special fund in the public sector, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes from the contractual relationship between client and vendor is Berlin. In all other cases, the vendor or the client may bring an action to any competent court according to statutory law.
(3) If an individual provision of this contract has been or becomes invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
Our website may be used without entering personal information. Different rules may apply to certain services on our site, however, and are explained separately below. We collect personal information from you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection statutes. Information is considered personal if it can be associated exclusively to a specific natural person. The legal framework for data protection may be found in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
vT concept GmbH
+49 – 30 – 69532839
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website.
To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected: – type and version of the browser you use – operating system – websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL) – websites that you visit – date and time of your visit – your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The newsletter provides you periodically with information about our services. To receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address. We will review the email address you provide for the purpose of determining whether you are in fact the owner of the email address provided or whether the actual owner of said address is authorized to receive the newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter, we will store your IP address as well as the date and time you subscribed. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect any other data. The data thereby collected is used solely for the purpose of receiving our newsletter. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that other components of our website may collect. You may cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find additional details in the email confirming your subscription as well as in each newsletter.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
use of Google Analytics with anonymization
use of MailChimp
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data to receive our newsletter as follows:
We use the newsletter to provide you with regular updates about our offers. To receive our newsletter, you will need a valid email address. We will then check the email address entered to ensure that you are actually its owner or if its owner has agreed to receive our newsletter. By registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address and date and time of registration. This will be used in case a third party misuses your email address to subscribe to our newsletter without your knowledge.
We will not compare the data collected during newsletter registration with any other data that might be collected by other components of our site.
newsletter by MailChimp
We use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA.
The data stored when you registered for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the United States and stored there in accordance with its Safe Harbour Agreement.
Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at:
You may cancel your newsletter subscription and revoke your consent to the storage of this data at any time with future effect. For instructions to take this step, please refer to the confirmation email and each newsletter.
Our newsletter includes so-called web bugs that allow us to recognise if and when an email has been opened and which links in the email have been clicked by its recipient.
This data is stored by us so that we can best align our newsletter to the wishes and interests of our subscribers. Accordingly, the data thus collected is used to send personalised newsletters to each recipient.
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data as follows:
“I agree that my data and my user responses will be stored electronically by newsletter tracking so that I can receive a personalised newsletter. The revocation of the consent to receive the newsletter constitutes a revocation of the consent for the tracking described above.”
By revoking the consent to receive the newsletter, the consent to the aforementioned tracking is revoked.
the use of Instagram
We promote the service Instagram on our website. Instagram is a service of Instagram Inc. By means of the integrated “Insta” button on our page, Instagram receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Instagram, Instagram may assign the visit to our site to your Instagram account and link the data by this means. The data transmitted by clicking the “Insta” button is stored by Instagram. You can find more information regarding the purpose and scope of data collection, its processing and use, as well as your related rights and settings options for protecting your privacy in the Instagram data protection notice under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
To prevent your visit to our site from being accessed by your Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our site.
information | cancellation | deletion
On the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
liability for content
This website has been created with the utmost care. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. However, according to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor outside information passed to or saved by us or to screen such information for cases of potential unlawful activity. Our duty to delete or block the use of such information according to general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. We will immediately remove content if we become aware of any such legal violations.
liability concerning links
Our website contains links to external third party websites on whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume liability for any such third-party content. The respective provider or operator is soley responsible for the contents of linked pages. Any linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent review the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indication of an infringement. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will immediately remove such links.
copyright and trademark
The characters “LvT” and “Lilian von Trapp” are registered trademarks. Exclusive owner is Lilian Trapp. Any use outside the boundaries of this trademark require the written consent of Lilian Trapp. All brands and trademarks mentioned on this website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark laws and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere naming of a trademark does not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights. The content and works created for this website by this site’s operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.